Our talented team is with you every step of the way, from the development of an initial care plan and throughout your care cycle.Learn about our caregiving process
Beth Cayce, CaraVita Home Care Founder
CaraVita was born out of my personal experience caring for my grandmother at age 19, & subsequently a 40-year career in healthcare. If you find yourself struggling with the burden of caregiving, know you’re not alone.
Virtual Dementia Tour
Experience life with Dementia symptoms on our monthly guided tour.
Holiday Respite Special
First Hr. Free, Call for Details
Learn more about our award winning services.
Our clients and community are more than a business. They are our cause.
Review Our Care Service Offerings:
- In-Home Assessment and Consultation
- Physical and Mobility Assistance
- Personal Hygiene, Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming
- Wellness and Nutrition
- Medication Oversight
- Homemaking and Meals
- Cognitive Stimulation and Social Companionship
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Incontinence Care, and Bowel and Bladder Training
- Restorative Exercises and Mobility Training
- Non-Medical Home Care
- Transportation to Medical Appointments, Shopping, Recreation, and Errands
- Family Education
- Specialty Programs
Georgia-ALFA 2012 Inaugural Beth Cayce Leadership Award
Georgia State Small Business Person of the Year 2013
GNFCC 2012 Small Business Person of the Year
2014 GNFCC Health and Wellness Champion
Atlanta Business Chronicle's Best Place to Work 2012
Mashujaa Day 2013 Business Philanthropy Award