Specialty programs encompasses Transitional Care, Proxy Care, Shared Services in a Community, and Social Clubs for Dementia in Senior Living communities.
CaraVita Home Care provides shared services often called Concierge Services for smaller increments of time for medication reminders or personal hygiene in select senior living communities.
Transitional Care is a program that helps an individual recover after a hospital or rehab stay to facilitate their quick recovery and prevent hospital readmission. It includes:
- Medication review and oversight
- Vital sign or other health care monitoring weight, girth, blood sugar, and fluid intake and output
- Restorative exercises
- Activities that increase time out of bed and mobility
- Use of adaptive devices and equipment
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Proxy care if needed for oxygen, suction etc.
Proxy Care for health maintenance tasks can be provided and is evaluated on a one-on-one basis for clients. Our nurses can instruct caregivers in routine health maintenance tasks like oxygen, catheter care, medication administration, etc where the staff has the ability to oversee the skill and results.
Social Clubs, often called the Friendship Club, is a signature offering whereby our trained staff offers a social and activity program for 3-4 hours for individuals with dementia in an Independent Living community.