Many times after an illness, infection, or hospitalization an individual can become incontinent and become irregular in their continence schedule. Our staff seeks to find your regular routine and to offer the bathroom on a schedule that promotes continence and the highest level of hygiene.
- Fluid monitoring
- Regular 2 hour toileting for urine during awake hours and checking for wetness at night
- ROM if bed bound to stimulate bowels
- Fiber offerings as prescribed
- Measuring urine output if prescribed and recording
- Use of gloves and wipes for safe hygiene