Your care situation is unique and that is why our professional team develops custom tailored solutions just for you.
It all begins with our complimentary care consultation and continues with our in home nurse assessment and safety evaluation. From 24 hour programs to short term recovery services, our goal is to equip your loved one and you with practical solutions that promote independence wherever possible.
Review Our Care Service Offerings:
Our Care Plans address the provision of the following services so you can age gracefully and as independently as possible:
Click on each to learn more!
- In-Home Assessment and Consultation
- Physical and Mobility Assistance
- Personal Hygiene, Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming
- Wellness and Nutrition
- Medication Oversight
- Homemaking and Meals
- Cognitive Stimulation and Social Companionship
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Incontinence Care, and Bowel and Bladder Training
- Restorative Exercises and Mobility Training
- Non-Medical Home Care
- Transportation to Medical Appointments, Shopping, Recreation, and Errands
- Family Education
- Specialty Programs
Our services begin with a thorough in-take evaluation that identifies your challenges and identifies how to best address your needs safely with in-home assistance, training, and appropriate equipment and procedures. Our assessment also identifies the traits you desire in a caregiver to craft a good match.
Where we care:
- Home residence
- Senior Living community
- Rehab center
- Nursing home
- Short stay visits to relatives
- Hours of care
- Hourly or live-in
We offer less than 4 hours of care, however rates for under 4 hours are increased due to staffing needs.