Join the Institute for Advanced Medical Research (formerly Atlanta Institute of Medicine and Research) at their new clinic location for a FREE but comprehensive overview Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, and their affect on America’s families today.
Tuesday, September 30
5895 Windward Parkway, Suite 150, Alpharetta 30005
- The difference between normal forgetfulness and dementia
- How to minimize your risk
- Current treatment options available
- The state of medical research today and how you can participate
- From 1996 – 1998 Dr. Sambunaris was the Director of Psychiatric Clinical Research, International Clinical Project Manager for Flesinoxan, Solvay Pharmaceuticals.
- From 1993 – 1996 Dr. Sambunaris was the Associate Director of CNS Medical Research, Bayer Pharmaceutical Division, West Haven, Connecticut
- From 1991 – 1993 Dr. Sambunaris was Lieutenant Commander, United States Public Health Service, National Institute of Mental Health, Washington, D.C. and Medical Director (acting), Neuropsychiatric Research Hospital at St. Elizabeth’s, NIMH, Washington, D.C.
Please register for this FREE event by calling 770-817-9200.
About Institute for Advanced Medical Research:
Principal Investigator – Angelo Sambunaris, MD founded the company in 1998. Prior to the start up of the company:
Staff – The Atlanta Institute of Medicine & Research employees an extensive group of professionals including: clinical research coordinators, registered nurses, lab technicians, clinical research assistants. Eventhough our staff is comprised primarily of young professionals, we have collectively over 40 years of experience among our staff.